Imagine breaking away from the dull and the mundane and stepping into a world where birds chirp atop lush green trees; where butterflies whisper sweet nothings to colourful blossoms; where bobbling waters of a brimming stream meander carefree all along; and where the night sky shimmers with a thousand twinkling stars… Imagine a hideaway so invigorating and pure where few moments spent with family, friends and loved ones, become lasting memories…a place truly meant to be ‘for you, me & us’!
The villa is a spacious, fully-furnished house with a large living room, a gaming area for board games and a fully-operational kitchen-n-dining area on the ground level, while two large bedrooms and a vast open terrace occupy the floor above. Characterized by a high ceiling, numerous windows for ample light & ventilation and scenic views, the villa appears like a bright marigold flower amidst a cluster of fruit-bearing trees. But what distinguishes the house from many others are the carefully and painstakingly placed art and artifacts. The Khanna’s have an undying love for paintings, sculptures and knickknacks brought back from their many travels within the country and abroad and they take pride in displaying them. These displays give the house a sense of being a home, especially to first-timers.
Address: Near vaman rao pi institute, Tata Road, Vaijanath, Maharashtra 410201
Phone: 093238 07382
Bookings : Mrs. Swapna 9323807382
Eating at the farm:
– Guests have a choice of bringing along their own groceries/foodstuff which can be cooked at the farm by an in-house cook or on confirmation, basic Indian meals as per their choice can be prepared.
– We have a 24-hour in-house cook.
– We have no reservations about Veg. / Non-veg. preferences.
– The Brook is located at about 85 km from Mumbai in a small village called Vaijanath, Tata Power Plant Road, Karjat, District Raigad.
– On the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, take the Karjat-Khopoli exit and proceed on old Mumbai-Pune Highway till you reach Karjat Chowk.
– From Karjat Chowk proceed towards Karjat and take the Karjat-Murbad Road.
– A few minutes’ drive will get you to the Tata Power Plant Road.